The fullness of the Godhead dwells in each of us who have received Christ as Lord! Therefore we are called to know the fullness of who we are, to be mighty in prayer, and be powerful in our influence on the world. Here are some excellent resources to help us walk in all that we are.
Healing Rooms Bookstore Team
by Dr D.K. Olukoya
Prayer Rain is a powerful, practical, and personal prayer manual. Full of scriptures and examples, this is a handbook for spiritual warfare. Learn to take the Sword of the Spirit - the Word of God and wield it powerfully in prayer and overcome obstacles in life.
Poverty, Riches & Wealth
by Kris Vallotton
Overcoming the Never-Enough Mentality to Experience True Kingdom Abundance. With refreshing honesty, humor, and keen insight, bestselling author and pastor Kris Vallotton mines the Scriptures in an eye-opening study of what the Bible really says about money, poverty, riches, and wealth. And what he finds is sure to shake up what you thought you knew--including these surprising truths:
- Jesus was not poor and homeless
- Heaven is described in the language of wealth
- Poverty is a mindset that holds us back from true wealth
- You determine your wealth based on how much, and how well, you love yourself
- Kingdom prosperity begins from the inside out. When you learn to cultivate a mindset of abundance, no matter your circumstances, you will begin to experience the wealth of heaven in every area of your life.
Who Do You Say I Am?
by Kristen Smeltzer
Kristen Smeltzer speaks on finding your identity in GOD. Kristen tells of her personal struggles with her son, who lost his identity in God, and their struggle to get back what he lost.
It's an amazing true account of their journey, with HOLY SPIRIT'S help, to break free of the lies of the enemy.