Prayer volunteers available: 0.
There are no other guests waiting.
Your requests are important to us. I am sorry that currently we have no online prayer warriors available. Please try again, or send a [written prayer request].
If you have gone through our training and would like to volunteer in this, view the Volunteer link in "How to Get Involved."
To Become a Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in becoming an online healing volunteer. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please read below and then contact Mark Long at firstname.lastname@example.org
To become an online volunteer it may be necessary to be trained at a local Healing Room. Please contact your local Healing Room to see when training is available. You can locate your local Healing Room by clicking on [Local Healing Room] on the home page.
We are looking for those who are willing to join us in fulfilling our mandate of making healing ministry available to anyone, at anytime, from anywhere in the world. Our vision is make available healing ministry 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, on demand. This means that anyone with Internet access can enter into our website and recieve healing ministry, from anywhere in the world, at anytime during the night or day, and someone will be available to ministry to them. All is required is that you have a heart to be used by God in miracles and healing, and that you have a computer and Internet access. You will be ministering to people either through an instant messaging program and/or a video messaging program. In this way, we can reach people from anywhere in the world with God's love. There are at least two examples in scripture of God healing people long-distance. Please read Matthew 8:5-13 and Matthew 15:22-28.We have seen God heal and deliver via the Internet for years. With God, all things are possible.
We are offering three possible options to serve as a volunteer.
HEALING ROOM PARTNER
1. If you have already been trained in a local Healing Room or already serve in a local Healing Room you may qualify to be a Healing Room partner, a local Healing Room volunteer, or an online Healing Room team member. This option is for those who have a heart to heal the sick using their own computers on their own time, from home. We ask that each volunteer choose at least one hour a week to be available in the online Healing Room. The Healing Room partner gets to choose the day and the hour that they will commit to each week. Although it is important to remember that you must be willing to commit to that particular hour each week, you can also enter into the online Healing Room and serve at anytime you wish. Since we may have many Healing Room partners, the hour you prefer to be a volunteer may already be filled, so we cannot guarantee you any particular hour. All Healing Room partners will be accountable to the online Healing Room Director. Our goal is to fill all 24 hours in a day and all 168 hours in a week, each and every week.
LOCAL HEALING ROOM TEAM VOLUNTEERS
2. We are offering each local Healing Room an option to be online volunteers, during your normal operating hours. We believe that this a great option for existing Healing Rooms to minister to people around the world who cannot normally come into a local healng room. It can create more opportunities to minister healing to others and see the Kingdom of God grow. We already have local Healing Rooms ministering in this way in teams. If a Director wants to incorporate this into their prayer rooms their teams can volunteer to do this. All that is required is a computer and internet access, and the heart to be used by God in this way. All team volunteers will be accountable to their local Directors.
ONLINE HEALING ROOM TEAM MEMBER
3. Currently, we have the online Healing Rooms open each week, on Wednesdays, from 4 to 7 PM, Pacific Standard Time. (This will grow over time, and may include other days and hours). We are looking for volunteers who will commit to this time frame each week. We will advertise this time frame to the public on facebook and through the International Association of Healing Rooms home page. These volunteers are not required to commit to the whole 3 hour block but we do ask that you commit to at least one of the available hours. All Healing Room volunteers are encouraged to join us as a team member. All team members will be accountable to the online Healing Room Director. We are anticipating a lot of traffic in this online room.
To Receive Personal Ministry
If no one is available to minister to you, no live prayer button will be available. If the live prayer button is available, you still may have to wait to receive prayer, in the order that the calls come in, so please be patient.
If no one is available for live prayer, you can still send in an email prayer request by using [the online form].
Please check [this schedule] for available hours.
AVAILABLE MINISTRY SCHEDULE
If you have a prayer need, and cannot attend a local Healing Room for any reason, we have online Healing Rooms available to you. Our online ministry teams have been through our required Healing Rooms Training and therefore you will experience the same love and power from them that you would if you came to one of our walk-in prayer rooms.
Please check the available schedules below.
1. We have one on one volunteers who are standing by to serve you. Please [check this list] for available times.
2. The [online Healing Rooms] are regularly open on Wednesdays, from 4 to 7 PM, [Pacific Standard Time]. To find out your corresponding time zone, please [click here]. Please come in at anytime during these normal operating hours. If this does not meet your needs at this time please check out the schedule of a local Healing Room near you at [find a local Healing Room].
If you have a desire to support the online Healing Rooms as an intercessor, a volunteer or with your finances, we would love to have you. Our goal is to provide 24-7 on demand healing ministry to anyone, at anytime, from anywhere in the world. If you heart is to see God move in miracles and healing, and you want to help, please contact Mark Long at email@example.com.