1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God. Holy men of God wrote under the guidance, influence and inspiration of the Holy Spirit. We believe the Word of God brings provision for healing. Like a seed, when planted, it will produce the harvest.
2. We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in the vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood not only for sin but for sickness and disease (Isaiah 53:4), in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe there is a filling of the Holy Spirit that is available to every Christian who in faith asks for it.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life and is empowered to do the "greater works" that Jesus said we would.
6. We believe in the nine gifts of the Spirit and the importance of the fruit of the Spirit which empowers the gifts.
7. We believe any servant in this ministry must be yielded to the Holy Spirit, seek an increase in the anointing, be open to operate in any gift of the spirit that is necessary, draw daily from the Word and in prayer and continually give God the glory for what He has done.
8. We believe this is a body ministry whereby the whole church (body of Christ) can come together to get the whole church, city and nation healed.