Greetings from Spokane!
Well...we are at the time of year for another Spiritual Hunger Conference. This will be #11! Wow..can you believe it? Needless to say, things have been buzzing here at headquarters. We started our School of Supernatural Ministry last week. So there is never a dull moment here.
This month I'd like for our focus to be on praying for our leaders; praying for all those in authority.
Timothy 2:1-4 First of all, then, I urge that entreaties and prayers, petitions and thanksgivings, be made on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in authority, in order that we may lead a tranquil and quiet life in all godliness and dignity. This is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Savior, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Here is a quote from Andrew Murray: "What a faith in the power of prayer! A few feeble and despised Christians are to influence the mighty Roman emperors, and help in securing peace and quietness. Let us believe that prayer is a power that is taken by God in His rule of the world. Let us pray for our country and its rulers, for all the rulers of the world; for rulers in cities or districts in which we are interested. When God's people unite in this, they may count upon their prayers effecting in the unseen world more than they know. Let faith hold this fast."
These are the scriptures to meditate on and declare for our world leaders:
1. Isaiah 11:2-3, Declare the 7 fold spirits of God and godly counsel.
2. Proverbs 21:1, Declare that the hearts of the leaders are like water in the hands of the Lord.
3. Proverbs 25:5, Declare that the thrones of kings will be established for righteousness.
4. 2 Chronicles 7:14, Declare repentance across the earth beginning with leaders so that God will intervene and forgive our sin and heal our land.
5. Romans 10:9-10, Declare salvation upon the earth for our leaders!
Let's continue to declare VICTORY in these times where the enemy is trying to bring fear into our lives and hearts. Isaiah 60: 1-3.
ARISE SHINE!!! That's our mandate...that the Kingdom of our God would overtake the whole earth...that's our inheritance!