"God healed me of emotional distress and life was spoken into me. Healed from some past childhood issues and my marriage healed and my husband and I brought back together. We (my husband and myself) took communion and we both fell out in the anointing God put on us. The scripture that kept coming was that I'm seated in Heavenly places with Christ Jesus. Thank you, Lord and thank you everyone who prayed for my husband and myself."
- Ginger G. on February 25th, 2006 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"I was at the Healing Rooms a week ago and I asked the ministers to pray over a prayer shawl that I would give to my husband, Paul. The prayers that were prayed were exactly what he needed healing for, emotionally and physically. I gave him the shawl and yesterday he gave me this wonderful testimony. He said that he was in extreme pain in his neck and back so he was on his way to work and put the prayer shawl on. He said that immediatley the pain left. He then experienced the presence of God and heat in his body. He also said that he could feel God healing his mind and emotions. Thank you so much for your faithfulness and giving of your time and finances for the work of God. You are all truly a wonderful blessing."
- Ruth R. on October 30th, 1999 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"I received a healingn today. My mind was cleared of judgments. Then I received a real blessing from God and felt like I was floating. Praise God. Bless all of you His faithful servants."
- Cassie H. on March 2nd, 2006 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"My husband died a year ago and I have been so grieved. I received prayer and Jesus showed up and held my hand. What's more is that He tatooed His name on my hand and sealed it with a kiss. He took away the grief of my loss. I love Him more and more each day."
- Carolyn V. on February 6th, 2007 Entered online Feb 20th, 2007 Gem Valley Healing Rooms
"My blood sugar has stabilized, and obsessive thoughts are gone! I will begin my next disaster relief mission in January 2008. The Holy Spirit was very powerful in our prayer and testimony today!"
- Kris W. on December 6th, 2007 Entered online Dec 27th, 2007 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters