"As I was prayed for I felt the release of tension in my entire body. I felt an overwhelming peace! Those prayeing for me noticed that my body was tilting to the left and then it became upright. The discomfort in my right hip was gone. I knew God loves me. Thank you, God. My right arm seems stronger. I was prayed for because of a right rotator cuff injury."
- Carol W. on April 13th, 2005 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"Rotator cuff pain and immobility healed in Jesus' name--for His glory--by His healing blood. Thank you, Papa"
- Keith S. on March 21st, 2006 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"I came in for healing for my left shoulder. Doctors diagnosed that the roto cuff was torn and the tendon was torn and swollen, but they wouldn't do surgery. The prayer team questioned about my mom and a possible generational curse. We prayed and broke off any curses and I feel freer than I have felt in a long time. I know the freedom will continue. My shoulder doesn't hurt anymore and doesn't pop out of its socket. Praise His glorious name. Thank you, Jesus for people who understand how you work."
- Melvina T. on March 28th, 2002 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"Lord healed rotater cup in my left shoulder. Also I am healed of rosasia. I have improvement in my left elbow and left knee! I also received prayer for a learning disability and I am going to focus on reading."
- John R. on November 4th, 1999 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"After falling down a flight of stairs, I suffered a dislocated right shoulder, whiplash, concussion, and a torn eye muscle. I went to the Healing Rooms for prayer and after a few minutes of prayer, my shoulder began to tingle and get hot. Within two minutes, I had raised my arms above my head and was praising God and singing and waving my arms. Just six days prior, I had an MRI that showed a frayed rotator cuff. Now it is totally healed and feels great. God took away all of the pain."
- Donna S. on January 10th, 2006 Entered online Aug 11th, 2006 Gem Valley Healing Rooms