"For many years I had such chemical sensitivity that I was even allergic to air conditioning. I went to the dentist and had a reaction to the drug they used. I couldn't even sleep at night if they sprayed chemicals around my apartment. After I received prayer to not be so sensitive to chemicals :"if you drink any deadly poison it will not harm you": I have been sleeping soundly. This morning I had more dental work done and had no reaction at all to the drugs. Jesus loves us and He is the Healer!"
- Karin L. on October 30th, 2007 Entered online Oct 30th, 2007 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"About a year ago I had a single ring made from 2 rings I had inherited from my parents One was gold and the other sterling silver. I had the gold band welded onto a wider silver band. I wore it a lot because it had sentimental value for me. As I prepared supper one night I used crushed chilli peppers and some got under the ring. My finger felt hot but I didn't worry about it ;but later I went in the hot tub and when I submerged my hand it felt like I had burned it and when I looked at it, it was blistered badly like a scalding burn would look. After that I couldn't wear my ring. Every time I put it on it would itch and burn and the skin would peel underneath the ring so I
gave up and put it away. This would be several months ago. About 2 weeks ago I found the ring box among stuff on my counter and decided to try it again. I am involved at the Healing Rooms in Prince George so I had a small jar of the oil we use when we pray for people. I put some on my finger,and also rubbed some on the inside of the band. I prayed for a good result and have been wearing my ring ever since with no skin problem at all. I wash my hands and shower with the ring on so there is certainly no oil left on it or my finger and I have even used the crushed chilli peppers (although I haven't gone in the hot tub after without washing my hands.) I believe whatever it was perhaps a chemical reaction, that caused my skin to not be able to be in contact with the metal in the ring was straightened out because God heard my prayer."
- Barb B. on September 20th, 2010 Entered online Sep 20th, 2010 Prince George Healing Rooms
"I believe my son had the first of many victories to come! He has terrible eczema all over his body due to many food and environmental allergies. For the past 6 months he has had hive break outs weekly. We have had to give him Benadryl, steroids, or both at least once a week due to these mysterious allergic reactions. Last time I was here at the Healing Rooms it was spoken over me that Caleb would receive healing that week. For the next 3 weeks Caleb did not have a single new breakout and we did not have to give him any medicine! He still has eczema and we are by no means done with this battle. But to not have any new allergic reactions and to not need medicine has been a huge victory! I fully expect total and complete healing for my little boy!"
- Grace on June 11th, 2012 Entered online Dec 10th, 2012 Austin Healing Rooms