"Wow! The ladies put their hands on my hips. I felt a twisting on my hips. One leg had been shorter than the other. While they were praying I couldn't stop laughing. I felt God moving on me. When they were done praying they measured my leg again and this time they were the same length. I had been having pain for almost a year. I felt no pain after they prayed. Praise the Lord!"
- Karla W. on July 15th, 2000 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"Praise and thanks be to God and His saints that minister in His Name! The Lord has made me whole -- freed from vasculitis in the brain, lungs from inflamation, hip/back in place and circulation restored in my body. Soul and mind renewed to serve Him."
- Doreen W. on March 10th, 2001 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"I asked for the healing of my hips which had been injured three times. The last time was one year ago. I was prayed for and asked to be healed and I was healed. Thank you, Jesus!"
- Julia M. W. on August 30th, 2001 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"During the training seminar Sunday night my painful left hip area gradually quit hurting. It has continued to be much freer from pain since that evening. I had been experiencing sharp pain when I moved, especially for the past three days. Then I received prayer this morning and my ears, which have been partially plugged from infection popped and opened. Espeically the right ear. My hearing has improved since we started prayer in the War Room and significantly after prayer from the ministry team."
- Darrell W. on January 9th, 2002 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"I thank God that my hip, shoulder, and ankle pain is gone! Praise God!"
- Corlynn B. on May 7th, 2004 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters