"I feel uplifted and free now. I feel listened to, loved and cared about. I feel like nothing can stop me from feeling clean and doing the right thing. I was feeling anxiety about coming but I am SO glad I did!"
- Tim K. on July 10th, 2006 Entered online Jul 10th, 2006 Healing Rooms of Kalamazoo
"I was experiencing cravings for alcohol and I was going to go and buy some beer. The prayer team directed me to pray against the spirit of addiction. The cravings left immediately. Since then they have come back, but I've been able to rebuke the spirit of addiction when it tries to manifest itself. I have the authority. I've prayed against the spirit of affliction in my daughter and she has received relief from symptoms, partially and temporarily, but I believe God is building our (my) faith together."
- Bryan B. on December 6th, 2008 Entered online Dec 8th, 2008 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"MARRIAGE AND HUSBAND RESTORED
Thank God because my husband is going to church, he is changing. He drank too much since 1998 and at one time stayed in bed for 13 days without food or drink. He quit drinking and received Jesus in his heart. Thank you for the prayer he received at the Healing Rooms when you prayed for me and all the prayer and support you gave me. He looks different now and our marriage is better."
- Esperanza M. on April 19th, 2010 Entered online Apr 19th, 2010 Oxnard Healing Rooms
"My attitude change after the healing rooms team members prayed over me. I was very angry and had put a wall of protection around myself. I had a poor self-image of myself, my family rejected me and I felt abandon. I remember one of the team members asked God to heal my front lobe in my brain. I felt a heat come over me. And I know that God healed me."
- Jeanne B. on September 11th, 2011 Entered online Sep 14th, 2011 His Dream Fulfilled - Healing Rooms
"I was an alcoholic, and addicted to tobaco. After prayer in the healing room nministry, I felt my body feeling better, and got hope for a better life. I stopped alcohol and tobaco for five days, and I believe that it will continue."
- G on November 2nd, 2011 Entered online Nov 2nd, 2011 Healing Rooms of Marlton