"I work with a pastor in the Lutheran Church who is expecting a baby after trying for six years. She said a couple of visits to the Healing Rooms was all it took!"
- Ed and Sandra U. on November 23rd, 2001 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"In September of 2000 I came in for prayer. Five years earlier I had a tubal-ligation reversal and never got pregnant. On the day I came in God gave me a vision that I would have another baby and in the vision there were distinct nursery decorations. I had never spoken of this with anyone, however they were described to me in the vision. The next month I found out I was pregnant! Amen! The baby is due in June of 2001."
- Melissa M. on April 6th, 2001 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"When I was 33 I had a hysterectomy and went into menopause. This April, they prayed that God would do a creative miracle, so I could have another child -- I did not even ask for this. Tests confirmed last Wed. that my ovaries are now functioning properly."
- Erica M. on September 14th, 2005 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"Earlier this year we were told we only had a five percent chance of ever having a child. We miscarried earlier in the year, but took it as a sign of hope. God has since answered our prayers and we are pregnant, due in July. My husband and I have come to the Healing Rooms several times during this year and have appreciated the prayers and all of the encouragement regarding God bringing children into our household. We praise God for this miracle! And thank you all for your dedication and making yourselves available to be used by God and to continue this ministry here on earth."
- Heather S. on February 18th, 2008 Entered online Feb 18th, 2008 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"I brought my daughter in for prayer. She had a definite tubal pregnancy and her doctors wanted her to terminate the pregnancy that day -- right away. It was a Wednesday. I felt God telling us to wait until Friday. The Prayer Team in the Healing Rooms prayed and felt the baby simply had the wrong address and asked God to move the baby to the right address. They felt we should wait until Friday before we did anything, also. Friday the ultra sound shows the baby was in my daughter's uterus. She is due in December and God gave her a true miracle baby."
- Leza C. on April 30th, 2008 Entered online Aug 11th, 2008 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters