"I had a kidney stone. After the team prayed for me I had an x-ray the next day and the kidney stone had dissolved."
- Linda D. on August 5th, 2004 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"We prayed for a person experiencing a lot of pain from one kidney stone. The Dr. measured it at 2 mm. We prayed for the pain to go and for the Lord to remove the stone miraculously. A few days later we were told that the pain left 1/2 hour after prayer and the kidney stone was never found again and no more pain!"
- Anonymous on July 17th, 2008 Entered online Jul 17th, 2008 Cross-Light Healing Room
"Healing Prayer for Kidney surgery; went well, didn't feel any pain; also didn't feel pain during and after surgery.
Prayer for salvation for boy friend: he started coming to church the sunday after my first prayer meeting and every sunday after.
Prayer against father's judgemental spirit: my dad is not so judgemental; more open, talks and gets along better with my boy friend.
Needed house to move to: received housing; was able to move out of my parents home. It has 3 bedrooms and I am living there with my 3 children."
- Daniela D. on January 16th, 2009 Entered online Jan 16th, 2009 Hands of Hope Healing Rooms
"I had the Hill Country Healing Rooms pray for a kidney stone that was causing me an increasing amount of pain and it immediately didn't hurt as badly. Unfortunately it came back full force within an hour. Later that evening it just stopped. I know I did not pass it, it just vanished. I have had kidney stones before and the pain just doesn't go away unless you get Demerol or Morphine and even then you still feel it. You are very well aware when you pass one. I have never had one disappear. This was much more effective and a lot cheaper than an overnight stay in the Hospital."
- Graydon V. on November 24th, 2009 Entered online Dec 2nd, 2009 Hill Country Healing Rooms
"Had been in pain for several weeks, but instantly
healed when I went to the trade center and was prayed for. Praise The Lord"
- Darryl H. on May 19th, 2010 Entered online Jun 19th, 2011