"I had surgery on 6/05 for left salivary gland cancer followed by 35 radiation treatments. Post-op I have been unable to raise my left arm above my head. One of the physical therapy exercises involved using a pole to push my arm upward. If I removed the pole my arm would fall down to my side. I had no control. Physical therapy was discontinued when x-rays showed I had a fracture of the left clavicle. After prayer I've been able to raise my left arm over my head and slowly lower it back down to my side! Also--back in December I began to experience pain in my lower left lung which increased with deep breaths. Once again after prayer the pain left and I no longer have any difficulty with deep breathing."
- Bud P. on January 1st, 2006 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"My shoulder and arm have been totally healed of severe pain from calcium deposites."
- Carolyn R. on June 16th, 2001 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"I've had pain in my right shoulder for the past year. At night it made sleeping very difficult. I was being prayed for and warmth like a liquid heat flowed into my shoulder and the pain is gone! This is my first time to the Healing Rooms and I am here on vacation. I'm so very glad that I'm here. Praise God!"
- Crystal W. on January 21st, 2004 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"Thank you Lord for the power of God that was manifested over my body and encouragement I received to my spirit. My neck, upper back, and right shoulder were very tight and in pain. All pain was gone after prayer and I could easily turn my neck in all directions afterwards."
- Rosalia M. on September 5th, 2001 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"I attended the Spiritual Hunger Conference and on the evening of Oct. 28th my shoulder and right arm were healed after 20 years of suffering, also my ears were opened so I can even ehar a whisper."
- Bob M. on October 28th, 1999 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters