"My hearing problems started in childhood and I really found it difficult to engage with other people. Simply because I would miss half of the conversation. So I thank my Heavenly Father with all my heart for healing my ears. I have not worn my hearing aids since my sisters prayed for me. Blessed be the Name of the Lord!"
- Pauline C. on August 13th, 2004 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"Ears: Hearing aids removed!! Bursitis and hip pain -- warming sensations. Pain going, going -- will be gone!! Generational curses to blessing. Deaf and Dumb spirit -- GONE!"
- Myrna J. on August 16th, 2003 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"One year ago I had full blown aids. I was about on my last leg when I heard of Healing Rooms of Hammond. After going to the Rooms for prayer, I received many things from the Lord Jesus. I got saved and delivered from addictions and my health began to improve. Now I am active in my Church and in encouraging others to get prayer for what ever problem they may have. Sometimes you have to continue to get prayer before God heals you, I still go to the healing rooms for prayer even though I am healed. Thank You Jesus!"
- Anthony P. on September 7th, 2006 Entered online Sep 7th, 2006 Healing Rooms of Hammond
"I had a report from my doctors that I have HIV/AIDS and a viral count of 43,000 and after three months of prayer at the Healing Rooms my viral load went under 600. The doctors were shocked and said it is remarkable for it to drop that much in such a short time."
- William M. on January 15th, 2008 Entered online Feb 18th, 2008 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"Will went to his doctor today and the doctor said that his most recent blood test is amazing. The report is that the HIV virus is virtually undetectable in his blood. He said that sometimes the virus can "sleep" or hide in different cells. But right now it's so low. 1st test = 43,000 count; 2nd = 600 count; 3rd = 0!"
- Amanda & Bill M. on August 11th, 2008 Entered online Aug 11th, 2008 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters