"God keeps healing anything that tries to take root in my body. I came in for prayer for a lump and pain in my left breast. The next day I had a mammogram. I believed God to remove anything wrong in my body. Mammogram report: No lump and I have no pain, either. I'm so grateful and thankful for God loving me so much."
- Jacqueline M. on March 12th, 2003 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"Prayed for healing of breast tumor when she was here. She went home and had a second mammogram and the tumor was no longer there. The first mammogram had been positive just before she came here for vacation."
- Mary K. on November 9th, 2002 Entered online May 31st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"She came to the Healing Rooms asking for healing of high blood pressure, glaucoma, a lump in her right breast and diabetes. She writes:
"Our prayers have been answered. The Lord has healed me of all the things I asked you to pray for. Thanks be to God. I have a clear report from all the doctors.""
- Velma K. on July 25th, 2001 Entered online Jun 1st, 2006 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"I came in for prayer for a lump on my left breast. I was told it was either cancer or a cyst. I was prayed for and healed! I went in for an ultra-sound and they couldn't see anything. Praise God!!"
- Kendra O. on December 6th, 2007 Entered online Dec 28th, 2007 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"I was diagnosed with breast cancer.I came to the Cross-Light Healing room for prayer on April 6th to be healed from the cancer and blood clots in my knee. When I was diagnosed with cancer I was told I would need both chemotherapy and radiation. After prayer I went to the Dr. and received this report. The MRI showed no signs of the cancer spreading. During the biopsy the Dr. sd. he thought he got the small amount of cancer completely out! No chemotherapy is needed now. He said the cancer is 100% curable. A few other nodules were found during the MRI. They were all benign (non-cancerous). A nodule was found on my thyroid. It was benign too. No surgery was needed for it. He said it could be cured with medication.The Dr. told me the blood clots in my knee could probably be taken care of with medication without the need for surgery. I praise you God for your excellent report!"
- Debby R. on May 5th, 2008 Entered online May 6th, 2008 Cross-Light Healing Room