"I have MS and caught a cold so I haven't felt very good. I've been tired of the devil being in my body and giving me all these bad sicknesses so I went to the Healing Rooms to get some help getting him out. While they were praying for me I started to tingle from head to toe and I thought Jordan was tickling my fingertips because it was tingling and so I thought it was him. I was touched by the Holy Spirit and while they were praying for me, I was telling God that together we can take my body back and I would fight next to him if he would fight with me. The next day I felt a lot better and so the next time I see my doctor I will ask for an xray of my brain to see how the MS is doing. I realized that no one can do it alone, but anything is possible with God. Give your heart to him and he will never turn his back on you."
- Serena on January 5th, 2010 Entered online Apr 19th, 2010 Healing Rooms of Laramie
""I have had pain with multiple sclerosis. A team prayed with me at the Healing Rooms. The trigeminal nerve on the left side of my face gave me pain.
"It would be so painful at times, I could not brush my teeth. Even touching that side of my face with a washcloth was painful.
"Praise the Lord! I have NO MORE PAIN on the left side of my face!""
- DeeAnn M. on February 12th, 2010 Entered online Feb 12th, 2010 Healing Rooms of the Northern Plains
"After battling MS for nine years, and seemingly progressing, I had to change doctors and get a fresh MRI (the last one was two years ago). After receiving prayer, the results were: no new damage and the damage I had in my neck and spinal cord is gone!"
- Amy C. on February 12th, 2009 Entered online Feb 23rd, 2009 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"I was healed of "MS" today. God had it all arranged and I just had to believe nad recieve it! That's it!!! Believe till it comes... Thank you. Thank you, Jesus! All glory to our blessed Savior. Nothing is impossible to him who believes."
- Leslie K. on March 19th, 2008 Entered online Aug 11th, 2008 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"I have battled MS for a long time ...fatigue ... numb feet, bladder issues. Today I got feeling back in my feet and I feel on top of the world!! Today is my day!! Through the gate in 2008!"
- Amy C. on January 16th, 2008 Entered online Feb 18th, 2008 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters