""I'd been straining the joint regularly on my shoulder. I probably injured it when lifting sand bags. During prayer I noticed the pain was gone. Since then, it's been as though the shoulder had never been injured!""
- Robert B. on February 6th, 2013 Entered online Feb 6th, 2013 Healing Rooms of the Northern Plains
"Every day for two weeks before receiving prayer from the team on 17th December, I prayed through a personal restoration prayer about the Light, Blood and Authority of Jesus. God used this to prepare my heart for what He wanted to do in my life.
A part of my soul had been wounded from the time I was in my mother's womb. My mother had been grieving the loss of her son in an epidemic. This was followed by the loss of her daughter just 6 weeks before I was born.
Jesus healed that part of my soul and a few days later I realized that the pain in my shoulder had also disappeared. Thank you, Jesus.
- Des B. on December 31st, 2012 Entered online Jan 24th, 2013 Nowra Healing Rooms
"The Team prayed with me for the pain in my shoulder, neck, and back. I was asked about car wrecks and emotional trauma. We prayed and asked the Lord to heal the emotional trauma and the physical. I felt warmth in my back, shoulder, and arm. Mobility is improved!"
- Anonymous on June 13th, 2011 Entered online Dec 10th, 2012 Austin Healing Rooms
"I came to the Healing Rooms because I have been having pain in my right shoulder and neck. The pain level was about a 5 on a 1 to 10 scale. After receiving healing prayer my pain level has reduced to 2. Thank you Jesus! By His stripes I have been healed. I know that the pain is taken away. Glory to God!"
- Steve on October 8th, 2012 Entered online Dec 10th, 2012 Austin Healing Rooms
"A sharp pain in my left shoulder disappeared. I prayed forgiveness and my heart feels lighter, I am calmer. My friend who we pray for each time his tumors are shrinking. Thank you. You were so kind, thank you. God spoke to me through them."
- Dea on October 2nd, 2012 Entered online Dec 10th, 2012 Austin Healing Rooms