"Breakthrough. Freedom from past thoughts/experiences; release from soul ties; better need and more peace about the past."
- Adam L. on January 20th, 2014 Entered online Mar 4th, 2014 New Beginnings Mission Healing Rooms
"I feel like I have progressed in some areas. I am beginning to walk in love. My anger has been almost arrested. I thank God for my healing in these areas. I am a lot calmer these days. I have found a new peace.
I feel like I have made steady progress. I have become more spiritually aware of things that have increased my faith. I feel more at peace. I feel like God has been with me every step I take. I feel like I am being guided."
- Ronnie E. on March 16th, 2014 Entered online Mar 4th, 2014 New Beginnings Mission Healing Rooms
"I became aware, repented and received areas in my past where thoughts were completed and I didn't realize it. A peace in Jesus became deeper than before and I had affirmation of more of his abundant love."
- Candice H. on January 23rd, 2014 Entered online Mar 4th, 2014 New Beginnings Mission Healing Rooms
"God has been speaking to me about his love for me after the first inner healing. It was the third Friday night or Saturday morning while I was still sleeping that God showed me an unborn child being put together with a beautiful sparkling gold thread. In this He reminded me how much I am loved. Before the world itself was created, He placed me in the womb of my mother. My mother was placed in her mother's womb and my grandmother in her mother's womb. He told me how precious I am and that no one else can walk the path He has placed me on that no one else but me could walk through what I did. I am wonderfully made for His kingdom."
- Selena S. on January 30th, 2014 Entered online Mar 4th, 2014 New Beginnings Mission Healing Rooms
"Breakthrough - yes! Need to talk about the power of the lie of not being wanted, rejected by my mother, father and others. Attacks of enemy to stop me from receiving my blessing and reaching my destiny. Being alone and alone in my battles. I keep doing the same things that put me in unhealthy, sometimes enemy territory that almost takes me out. I do not trust decision making - so fear sets in."
- Toni E. on January 23rd, 2014 Entered online Mar 4th, 2014 New Beginnings Mission Healing Rooms