"Seeking/responding to God's call to reconcile with my ex-wife Heather. The Healing Rooms have been instrumental (with fasting) to receive God's direction and make the changes in me that needed and to cleanse me of hidden sins in my heart and take me into perseverance as I wait on Him to do His work in Heather and bring us back together. I have shared all of this with her and the wall of protection she has around her is beginning to tumble. She is stubborn and still hurt, but I pray for her strength to continue to persevere and to radiate the Holy Spirit. God's will to reconcile was clearly revealed in the healing rooms to me. I now pray for God to just grab a hold of her and I also pray for the strength and wisdom to stay out of God's way while he does his work in her. I also pray now that I can earn her trust back and that all my interactions with her will show the changes in me are worthy of trust in the spirit that is now guiding my life."
- Jim M. on August 9th, 2012 Entered online Dec 20th, 2015 Northshore Healing Rooms
"I came into the Healing Rooms with a sprained ankle wearing a boot cast. God not only healed my ankle but released me from burdens. Praise him!"
- Pat H. on March 1st, 2014 Entered online Dec 17th, 2015 Spokane Healing Rooms
"Three women prayed over my left ear and back. Back feels wonderful, ear way less buzzy. They released me from past guilt and people I needed to forgive."
- Deborah C. on February 6th, 2015 Entered online Dec 17th, 2015 Spokane Healing Rooms
"I came in with pain in my left foot that seems never to go away. I am blessed! My needs were met!!!!!!"
- Sandy S. on December 17th, 2011 Entered online Dec 17th, 2015 Spokane Healing Rooms
"God has restored our marriage."
- Grace P. on November 28th, 2013 Entered online Dec 17th, 2015 Spokane Healing Rooms