"Earlier this year I fell and injured my leg. I treated the wound but it became infected and I went to my doctor who referred me to a specialist.
They tried everything, including antibiotics and even many days in a hyperbaric oxygen chamber to give the wound the additional oxygen they
said it needed to heal but the infection just continued to spread.
Since nothing was stopping the spread of the infection they scheduled me for surgery to have my leg amputated as the only way they had to save my life.
A relative of mine who volunteers at the Healing Room prepared a prayer cloth for me which, following the directions I put under my pillow at night. I Became aware of some changes taking place.
Three days later I went to my doctors office for my amputation preop examination. When he looked at the leg he could not believe his eyes. The wound was healing and he said there was no need for amputation.
I thank God and the Healing room for saving my leg and maybe my life.
- D. E. on March 18th, 2015 Entered online Mar 18th, 2015 Healing Rooms of Issaquah
"Received intense prayer and introspection. I was able to release the inner hurt and receive healing."
- Keith F. on July 22nd, 2014 Entered online Mar 3rd, 2015 New Beginnings Mission Healing Rooms
"God blessed me with my lab bills paid and even received money back!"
- Dale C. on July 15th, 2014 Entered online Mar 3rd, 2015 New Beginnings Mission Healing Rooms
"The blessing of the Father has broken something in me spiritually. I no longer have nightmares and I am learning to trust God."
- Brandi L. on June 27th, 2014 Entered online Mar 3rd, 2015 New Beginnings Mission Healing Rooms
"I was able to forgive my father."
- Jennifer J. on June 24th, 2015 Entered online Mar 3rd, 2015 New Beginnings Mission Healing Rooms