"I haven't been able to run or play basketball because my right knee has been hurting. Lexie (the person who prayed) got a word of knowledge and asked if I had a knee that hurt. I told her my right knee hurt. She then told me the Lord told her it was my right knee. She prayed that the pain would be gone and my knee warmed up and the pain went away. No more pain."
- Matt C. on December 7th, 2013 Entered online Jan 31st, 2014 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"I went to the doctorand the doctor said you have something in the vein of your neck. They did a cat scan and said it looked like a blood clot. They said we are going to do an M.R.I. and will let you know soon. I began to pray to the Lord asking Him to take the blood clot out. One day they called and there was nothing in my neck. Thank you Lord for what you have done for me."
- Robert B. on December 18th, 2014 Entered online Jan 31st, 2014 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"I fractured my ankle 5 weeks ago. It had been healing, but continued to have swelling and stiffness, limiting my range of motion. I received prayer and the range of motion returned almost immediately."
- Jeremy D. on October 16th, 2013 Entered online Jan 31st, 2014 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"My first visit to the Healing Rooms, I requested prayer for quitting smoking. I quit, and I believe because of prayers that I received on 2 occasions, that it was the easiest thing I have ever accomplished."
- Leslie W. on November 19th, 2014 Entered online Jan 31st, 2014 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters
"My shoulder had pain when I went into the Healing Rooms for prayer. I left the room with no pain in shoulder, and the vertebra in my back were healed as well."
- Victoria K. on July 26th, 2013 Entered online Jan 31st, 2014 Spokane Healing Rooms at Headquarters