"About a year ago I had a single ring made from 2 rings I had inherited from my parents One was gold and the other sterling silver. I had the gold band welded onto a wider silver band. I wore it a lot because it had sentimental value for me. As I prepared supper one night I used crushed chilli peppers and some got under the ring. My finger felt hot but I didn't worry about it ;but later I went in the hot tub and when I submerged my hand it felt like I had burned it and when I looked at it, it was blistered badly like a scalding burn would look. After that I couldn't wear my ring. Every time I put it on it would itch and burn and the skin would peel underneath the ring so I
gave up and put it away. This would be several months ago. About 2 weeks ago I found the ring box among stuff on my counter and decided to try it again. I am involved at the Healing Rooms in Prince George so I had a small jar of the oil we use when we pray for people. I put some on my finger,and also rubbed some on the inside of the band. I prayed for a good result and have been wearing my ring ever since with no skin problem at all. I wash my hands and shower with the ring on so there is certainly no oil left on it or my finger and I have even used the crushed chilli peppers (although I haven't gone in the hot tub after without washing my hands.) I believe whatever it was perhaps a chemical reaction, that caused my skin to not be able to be in contact with the metal in the ring was straightened out because God heard my prayer."
- Barb B. on September 20th, 2010 Entered online Sep 20th, 2010 Prince George Healing Rooms Society