The Signs - Cal Pierce
As I write this message we are in our 36th day of quarantined isolation and the news media would have us believe the worst of the worst is happening. Don’t be fooled, God is in complete control. What a great time it is to live out Mark 16:17 which says,
“And these signs will accompany those who believe…”
Remember, we are the ambassadors for Christ, and we have been called to go out into the nations and preach the gospel. The lost need to see the power of Jesus, not just to save, but to heal as well. The Lord has promised that He would work with us and that He will confirm the word we preach with signs following. Signs will always produce the testimony of Jesus to the world.
Matthew 24:14 cannot be fulfilled unless signs accompany us.
“This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.”
We need to pay attention to the signs that God is giving us today in the natural.
What are the signs? They are connected.
- The Awakening – The pandemic certainly qualifies for a unique awakening in the world. We keep hearing everyone say that things will never be as they once were. We are living in a time of a reset, which has been prophesied, and the bride is awakening to the truths that are life-giving..
- Hebrews 12 – “…once more denotes the removing of those things which can be shaken, as of created things, so that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.” No doubt we are living through a great shaking in every area of life; the culture, the economy, masks and social distancing. It is a clear the earth is being shaken, but so are the invisible forces of darkness, and it is God who is doing the shaking. The darkness refers to man’s heart being turned from God. The shaking of earth refers to God getting us ready to arise and shine, to establish the kingdom on earth.
- Once everything that can be shaken is removed, what remains is an unshakeable kingdom, God’s kingdom on earth.
- Isaiah 60:1-2 “Arise, shine; for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord has risen upon you. For behold, darkness will cover the earth and deep darkness the peoples; but the Lord will rise upon you and His glory will appear upon you.” The darker things are getting, the brighter will be His light of glory that is upon His people. That’s why it is our time to rise and shine. People are living in great fear, which darkens the soul. We bring a message of truth, life and hope and our light shines forth and transforms lives for all the world to see.
- During Passover, the Coronavirus began to flat line, which means that it is passing over us and will have no power to destroy us.
- As a result of this, we are now crossing over into our promised land. We now get to choose which lens we will look through. We have been prepared to look through the lens of faith, believing in every promise that God has given to be fulfilled in this era.
- Matthew 24:14 “This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.” People are coming out of this isolation with a new hunger, desiring truth. The harvest is ready.
Having a clear understanding of the signs in the natural prepares us to believe and look for the signs in the supernatural. This is our 20/20 spiritual vision destiny. Get ready! Get set! It's time to go!