What We Believe
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God. We believe the Word of God brings provision for healing. Like a seed, when planted and received, it will produce a harvest of wholeness.
2. We believe that there is One God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father; Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in his miracles, in His substitutionary and atoning death. We believe that His blood was shed for sin and sickness. We believe in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that there is a filling of the Holy Spirit that is available to every Christian who in faith asks for it.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and is empowered to do the "greater works" that Jesus said would be done in His Name.
6. We believe that the gifts of the Spirit (I Corinthians 12-'! 4) and the five-fold equipping ministries (Ephesians 3), are available to the Church today. We believe that the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22,23) is to rule the practice and ministry of the gifts of the Spirit.
7. We believe that any servant in this ministry must be yielded to the Holy Spirit, pursue unity and mutual submission with one another, guard the anointing through purity of lifestyle, seek Jesus Christ for increase of love and power, be open to operate in the gifts of the Spirit, draw daily from the Word, be in prayer, and give only Jesus Christ the glory for what He has done.
8. We believe that the healing gifts have been given to the Church of Jesus Christ-His Body, such that lay servants can come together in unity from the whole Church to reach the whole city and minister to the whole man.