Power Quotes

by Cal Pierce

Here are some randomly selected quotes from Cal's collection:

“You're only surprised at something you don't expect.”

“Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed up and set in their ways.”

“A lot of church members who are singing standing on the promises are just sitting on the premises.”

“God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.”

“Higher levels bring lesser devils.”

“You can't enter into the city until the city is allowed to enter into you.”

“Religion hides God, revelation reveals Him.”

“God allows you to use 10% of your mind. That's your tithe. When you sow it into His Kingdom, the remaining 90% is filled with His mind.”

“God doesn't raise you up so that you can be seen.”

“Grace is God's ability in you to cause the law to serve you. ”

Power Quotes is a compilation of insights the Holy Spirit has dropped into Cal's spirit as he has prepared messages for conferences and while speaking at meetings throughout the world. These Power Quotes are meant to stimulate the reader into thinking about God's truth.

View This Product     Preview More     Cal's Profile